Monday, January 28, 2013

Travel: Boat ride to Papikondalu, 26-27 Jan, 2013


Boat ride to Papikondalu and night stay at Koruturu Bamboo Huts, 26-27 Jan, 2013
Wonderful trip! I've shared photographs on Google+ (Click Here) and will share the travel log later. But want to give a heads up...Definitely cannot explain in words, but you have to live the exp...erience! Good boat ride, scenic countryside, thrilling bamboo shack accommodation, night sounds in the woods, East Godavari cuisine with chicken and fish, bamboo chicken, chillness of Godavari river, frightening mountain trekking, getting lost and found, and much more.  The thrill started when I crossed the Godavari river and saw the Godavari River station. And the trip's destiny was stamped for good when I set my foot on Rajahmundry soil. Memories to cherish for long and I remember each and everything that I saw. THANKS TO SOORYAH who arranged the trip admirably, thanks to Ram for the photographs, and other travel freaks who made this event lively by sharing their other travel experiences. I will share my travel log soon. Meanwhile, see photos here.
https://plus.google.com/photos/113165963234686384150/albums/5838520711507662737


No comments: