Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My foot

You have to believe, but it's my feet! I was in the midst of siesta on 25th October when I felt my feet go chill and someone clutching my ankles, and there was this jingles. Believe me, I thought that I was under a spell or overwhelmed by a ghost. Add the jingles to it and I was pretty scared. Slowly I opened my eyes to find my daughters, each having taken charge of my legs, applying what appeared to be nail polish to my toes. I was horrified on seeing my feet - each had an anklet (presumably Rekha's), all nails were painted deep pink, and rangoli on the rest of the area. You should have seen the cheer and satisfaction on my daughters' faces- to them they had done a fine job. We had a hearty laugh. See for yourself!

1 comment:

Ramesh Ekambaram said...

I had blogged as 25th November by mistake. My good friend Chandru was keen enough and pointed the mistake. Thanks.