Monday, May 11, 2009

Travel: Chill out in Yercaud


This post should cool you guys in this sweltering period. I was in Yercaud yet again (thrice in the last four months) in the first week of May. Wait, let me finish :) We travelled in three cars, 16 persons. The place was as hot as it would at 4000 feet less. But the consolation is that you do not sweat if if you're in the shade. And after 4 PM, it was really cool and comfortable. We visited the Pagoda Point, Lady's Seat, Sherveroyan Temple and to my uncles's coffee estate. After lunch we dozed off in the shade of the three cars. As I said, after 4 PM, it was really pleasant and found it difficult to vacate the place. Th ebonus is that we witnessed a local cricket match while we rested. A few photographs to chill you, but they were snapped with my mobile phone and may not be that good...

No comments: