Thursday, June 4, 2009

Live Status on Trains

I have to tell you about this... My family was returning after vacation from Jodhpur to Chennai. They were travelling by Jodhpur - Chennai express. As always, I was anxious about the safety of my wife and two kids. I searched the Internet for a website that would show the latest on the train and its current location. It's not that I was concerned about the train being late, but thought that at least the train's whereabouts would be a consolation to the worried mind. I would feel that I'm with the family. I came up with the website "http://indiarailinfo.com/" which is very informative and useful. It has a Google map to show the train route and the details as to when the train crossed the stations enroute and the forthcoming station details. It also has a detailed route map with arrival and departure timings. You can refresh the page and get the latest status on the train. Very useful website! Click the image to see an enlarged view.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing. good site indeed.